photo from Ales Krivec
Some great must-do intentions I saw on Mind, Body, Green.
1. Release what no longer serves you.
2. Live less out of habit and focus on intent.
3. Raise your standards.
4. Look for the good in others instead of focusing on the bad.
5. Be OK with not being OK.
6. Look in the mirror and like what you see.
7. Be kind to yourself when you're learning something new.
8. Be OK with not knowing. Learn to love the journey.
9. Stop apologizing.
10. Let love guide you.
11. Stop rushing things that need time to grow.
12. Know the difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough. Let enough be enough.
13. Travel to that place you keep thinking about. It's in your heart for a reason.
14. Trust yourself more.
15. Let go of who you think you are so you become who you want to be.
16. Be thankful for today.
17. Don't worry about how your life looks. Instead, focus on how it feels.
18. Invite your inner child out to play daily.
19. Let yourself be you.
20. Stop trying so hard to get to where you think you should be and see you are exactly where you need to be.